Packing is a nightmare...
How do you plan for five weeks? It's crazy.
First, to top off the list from my last post, I would like to add Legoland Windsor to the places I would like to visit.
I've been frantically trying to get everything together for the trip; there's so much to take care before I go, it's mind-boggling. Since we get back the weekend before band starts, I have to essentially pretend that band starts next week. That means doing a ton of stuff to get things ready for the season.
In addition to the band stuff, I've got to get all my computer/camera stuff ready. This means ordering a new Laptop case (a sleeve, actually), buying a new camera battery, initializing discs (so they'll be ready to go when I need them), etc. Lots to do, and little time to do them.
Probably won't update the blog again until closer till time to leave.
END OF LINE.
First, to top off the list from my last post, I would like to add Legoland Windsor to the places I would like to visit.
I've been frantically trying to get everything together for the trip; there's so much to take care before I go, it's mind-boggling. Since we get back the weekend before band starts, I have to essentially pretend that band starts next week. That means doing a ton of stuff to get things ready for the season.
In addition to the band stuff, I've got to get all my computer/camera stuff ready. This means ordering a new Laptop case (a sleeve, actually), buying a new camera battery, initializing discs (so they'll be ready to go when I need them), etc. Lots to do, and little time to do them.
Probably won't update the blog again until closer till time to leave.
END OF LINE.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home