In Paris
We are now in Paris. Canterbury was a blast--got to go to Sung Evensong by the Birmingham Cathedral choir. Did Andrew Carter's Wakefeild service.
Internet access is limited, and I didn't bring my Mac, so there will not be any substantial blog updates until Sunday night, but I hope to have some by then. Check Cozad's blog (link on left) for his pics, etc.
We have met up with Patrick Rountree, and will meet up with Robbie Moody sometime this weekend. He's been here before, and speaks French, so we'll have a good guide.
We are stying about 2 blocks from the Eiffel Tower. We took a boat cruise this evening, and saw Notre Dame, etc.
Have to be carefull about money, though...A coke in a cafe was SEVEN EURO! The Hot Dog and chips I had was only 5,50! Crazy...Maybe it's better in the non-tourist areas.
Also, Euro notes look and feel like monopoly money....
Ok, I think I need to give the Mac back to Cozad. Keep checking both our blogs for updates.
-End of Line.
Internet access is limited, and I didn't bring my Mac, so there will not be any substantial blog updates until Sunday night, but I hope to have some by then. Check Cozad's blog (link on left) for his pics, etc.
We have met up with Patrick Rountree, and will meet up with Robbie Moody sometime this weekend. He's been here before, and speaks French, so we'll have a good guide.
We are stying about 2 blocks from the Eiffel Tower. We took a boat cruise this evening, and saw Notre Dame, etc.
Have to be carefull about money, though...A coke in a cafe was SEVEN EURO! The Hot Dog and chips I had was only 5,50! Crazy...Maybe it's better in the non-tourist areas.
Also, Euro notes look and feel like monopoly money....
Ok, I think I need to give the Mac back to Cozad. Keep checking both our blogs for updates.
-End of Line.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home