Saturday, August 13, 2005

Bush's Chicken==good

I got my car this evening, and my Ring, too. Now I'm complete again.

Had a huge meal of Bush's chicken--I had only eaten some Mac and Cheese for the whole day--for dinner. Was really good.

I'm working on the final log entry, which will hopefully be reading for posting sometime tomorrow. My brain is still on screwy schedule time, though, so don't fret if it's late. I woke up at 6AM this morning, and COULD NOT go back to sleep. It felt like noon. Everything was dark outside, and that really confused me. I took a nap this afternoon, but have otherwise been wide awake all day.

Now, however, everything is catching up with me, and I'm rapidly falling asleep. It feels like one of those nights when I stay up for hours writing a paper... But it's only 10pm. Ughhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home